Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Contests

I think that I have already mentioned this, but I can not stress this enough. Contests are one of the easiest ways to get free stuff. Most contests are started by companies not out of the good of their heart though. If I were to start a contest on this blog to get attention for my blog. Most companies will make contests to either get attention or to sell a product. Most of the time, you have to buy a product. Or do you? No you don't. Companies (I think, it only makes sense) are required by law to require a free method of entry. So, just print out a copy of the contest rules, and find out how to enter for free (usually by sending in a note card via snail mail on a certain size postcard, yeah, it's kind of annoying). Once you find out, you enter for free, and hope that you win something. I find that it is best to enter contests that have decent items so you don't get trashy items, but so that you also have a decent chance of winning. At this moment, I know that Subway is running a contest, but you may want to look some more up.

No comments:

Post a Comment